I. scope of application
• the keyword information you enter when using the search service we provide;
• information collected and released by you in the service, including but not limited to participation in activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
• violation of legal requirements or application service rules and actions taken against you;
Has nothing to do, we will not give in to any third party to provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information, unless get your permission in advance, or the third party and we (including affiliates) alone or together to provide the service for you, and at the end of the service, it will be banned from access including its former, to be able to access all of these materials;
• we also do not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information by any means.We have the right to terminate the service agreement with any user who is found to be engaged in any of the above activities;
, for the purpose of service users, we may through the use of your personal information, provide you with the information you have interested in, including but not limited to sent you product and service information, or to share information with our partners so that they send you information about its products and services, which need your prior consent).
Iii. Information disclosure
We will disclose your personal information, in whole or in part, at your personal will or as required by law, if:
• disclosure to a third party with your prior consent;
• share your personal information with third parties in order to provide the products and services you require;
• disclosure to a third party or to an administrative or judicial body in accordance with relevant provisions of the law or requirements of an administrative or judicial body;
• if you violate relevant Chinese laws, regulations or this service agreement or relevant rules, you need to disclose to a third party;
• if you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you shall disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that the parties can resolve any possible rights dispute;
• in a transaction created in the application, if either party performs or partially performs the transaction obligations and makes a request for information disclosure, we shall have the right to decide to provide the user with the contact information of the counterparty and other necessary information to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the settlement of the dispute;
• other information will be disclosed as deemed appropriate by law, regulation or website policy;
Information storage and exchange
The information and data we collect about you will be kept on the servers of the local government and/or its affiliates and may be transmitted to, accessed, stored and displayed outside the country or territory where you are located or where the application is collecting the information and data;
V. information security
• all accounts provided by us have security protection functions. Please keep your relevant information in the application services properly.We will use encryption and other security measures to ensure that your information is not lost, misused and altered.In spite of the aforementioned security measures, please note that there is no "complete security measures" on the information network.
• when using our services for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty.Please protect your personal information and only provide it to others if necessary.If you find your personal information leaked, especially important information, please contact our customer service immediately, so that we can take appropriate measures;
How do we handle children's personal information
Our products and services are geared toward adults.Children are not allowed to perform the operation without the consent of their parents or guardians.
In cases where personal information is collected with parental consent, such information will only be used or publicly disclosed if permitted by law, with the express consent of the parent or guardian, or if necessary to protect the child.
How to contact us